Everyone is invited to meet the holy founders of the city of Quebec
and learn about their commitment to establish God’ s plan.
- 7h00 Fairview Shopping Centre, Pointe-Claire
- 7h30 Crémazie metro station
11h15 Mass - Augustine Monastery
- Noon Lunch (on your own)
13h15 Notre-Dame de Québec Basilica-cathedral
- visit to the tomb of Saint François de Laval
14h15 Ursuline Monastery
- visit the tomb de St Marie de l'Incarnation
15h15 Augustine Monastery
- visit to remains of Blessed Catherine de Saint-Augustin
- 16h15 Convent of Sœurs de Jésus et Maie
- visit to the tomb of Blessed Dina Bélanger
- 18h00 Departure from Quebec City
- 21h00 Arrival in Montréal
Cost: $70; meals and tip to driver are not included.
To register, call Brian Jenkins (514) 344-2686 or (438) 930-8643.