Dr. Henry Morgentaler is responsible for the abolition of all legal protection for the unborn in Canada. He advocated for abortion throughout his life, and illegally performed countless abortion, and opened numerous abortion mills throughout the country. He is attributed personally with the abortion of around 80,000 unborn children.
Now, the City of Montreal is considering renaming a park (de Beaujeu Park in the east end of Montreal) in honor of Dr. Henry Morgentaler. This is outrageous! Such a man deserves no such honor. If we do not oppose such a motion, who will? Therefore, we invite you to pray in unison with us, wherever you may be in Canada, on Saturday, September 10th, at 2 pm EST.
We believe that prayer is central to all action we take. The Lord always hears our petitions, and wants us to go to Him!
- please pray with us so that the neighborhood to respond positively and strongly to our message;
- for to proposal to rename the park gets scrapped;
- for good conversations on September 10 on the issue of abortion;
- for the legal protection for all unborn to be reinstated in our country;
- for those who do pro-life work, for their safety, and for strength to continue this important mission.
Please RSVP below to let us know you will be praying!
Morgentaler with then NDP leader Jack Layton