I'm writing to invite you all to the "40 Days for Life" planning meeting, this Thursday, January 19, 2011, at 6 p.m. The agenda will be as follows:
- Opening prayer
- Go around - sharing one's vision for the current 40 Days for Life campaign Invitation to prayerfully consider serving in one of the team roles
- Prayer coordinator;
- Vigil Coordinator;
- Outreach Coordinator;
- Communications Coordinator;
- Events Coordinator.
- Share my personal commitment to the campaign
- Ask for the commitment of other potential team members - schedule
- Assign team roles
- Determine campaign objectives
- Define the three campaign components;
- Pray together and dedicate your efforts to the Lord
We will also draw an initial vigil schedule. The vigil begins in six weeks, on Ash Wednesday - February 22, 2012, and ends on Sunday, April 1. This meeting will be at the rear of the St. Emile church situated at the corner of Sherbrooke street East and Davidson. The address is 3330 Rivier Street. Parking is available either on the street or in a lot. Hope you can make it!