THE SPRINGTIME MARCH:
Euthanasia, in our province, NO THANKS!
Quebec City, Saturday, May 18, 2013
Chartered Bus leaving Montreal
The Springtime March against the government legislation permitting euthanasia and assisted suicide will be held this coming Saturday, May 18, 2013, in Quebec City.
Would like to join us for this event? The Quebec Life Coalition is chartering a bus to permit you to participate.
The price per round-trip ticket is $35. Family discounts are available.
Our schedule reads as follows:
- Departures – 7 a.m. 895, De la Gauchetière West
- 9 a.m. Mass at Our Lady of the Cape – Trois-Rivières (French)
- Noon Gathering on Plains of Abraham – Québec City
- 1:45 p.m. Walk to the National Assembly
- 2:45 p.m. Arrival at National Assembly – speeches.
- 4:30 p.m. Closing Prayer
- 6:00 p.m. Board buses and return to Montreal
Cost: $35 per person, round-trip. Family discounts available.
Registering: Before May 17 at (438) 930-8643 or (514) 344-2686. Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, bring a lunch! (There will also be a canteen on-site.)